31, the FDA granted Pre-market Approval (PMA) to Roche for its IgM antibody to hepatitis B core antigen (Anti-HBc IgM) assay, for use on the cobas e 601 analyzer.
What does HBcAg stand for?
HBcAg stands for Hepatitis B Core Antigen
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Houston Band Coalition (Houston, TX)
- Hudson's Bay Company
- Hyperbaric Chamber
- Hepatitis B Core Antigen
- Home Based Cruise Agent (travel industry)
- Home Builders and Contractors Association (Florida)
- Hudson Bay Company Archives (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Human Breast Carcinoma-Associated Antigen
- Hepatitis B Core Antibody
- Huntington Breast Cancer Action Coalition
- Catecholborane (chemistry)
- Hobsons Bay City Band (est. 1996; formerly Wyndham Symphonic Band; Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, Australia)
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit (food)
- Huntington Beach Concert Band
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hale Barns Cricket Club (UK)
- Hill Brothers Chemical Company (est. 1923; Orange, CA)
- Historically Black Collegiate Coalition
- Hobsons Bay City Council (Victoria, Australia)
- Home Based Child Care (in-home day care services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acute hepatitis B is diagnosed by detection of IgM antibodies to the hepatitis B core antigen (IgM anti-HBc).
Except for 1 patient whose serum tested positive for antibodies to hepatitis B core antigen, no positive serologic results for other hepatitis viruses (including hepatitis A) were reported in the patients from Victoria.