31, the FDA granted Pre-market Approval (PMA) to Roche for its IgM antibody to hepatitis B core antigen (Anti-HBc IgM) assay, for use on the cobas e 601 analyzer.
What does HBCA stand for?
HBCA stands for Hepatitis B Core Antigen
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBCA
We have 5 other meanings of HBCA in our Acronym Attic
- Hope Bible Church (various locations)
- Hopewell Baptist Church
- Hormonal Birth Control (pregnancy avoidance)
- Horst Brothers Construction (Clarkrange, TN)
- Horwath Bastow Charleton (Ireland)
- House Budget Committee
- Household and Body Care
- Houston Band Coalition (Houston, TX)
- Hudson's Bay Company
- Hyperbaric Chamber
- Home Based Cruise Agent (travel industry)
- Home Builders and Contractors Association (Florida)
- Hudson Bay Company Archives (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Human Breast Carcinoma-Associated Antigen
- Hepatitis B Core Antibody
- Huntington Breast Cancer Action Coalition
- Hepatitis B Core Antigen
- Catecholborane (chemistry)
- Hobsons Bay City Band (est. 1996; formerly Wyndham Symphonic Band; Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, Australia)
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit (food)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acute hepatitis B is diagnosed by detection of IgM antibodies to the hepatitis B core antigen (IgM anti-HBc).
Except for 1 patient whose serum tested positive for antibodies to hepatitis B core antigen, no positive serologic results for other hepatitis viruses (including hepatitis A) were reported in the patients from Victoria.