Results of preoperative hepatic arterial infusion chemotherapy in patients undergoing liver resection for colorectal liver metastases.
What does HAIC stand for?
HAIC stands for Hepatic Arterial Infusion Chemotherapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAIC
We have 6 other meanings of HAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Association Internal Audit Forum (UK)
- Health Action International Asia-Pacific
- Horizontal-Flow Anaerobic Immobilized Biomass
- Hudson Alpha Institute for Biotechnology
- Hafei Aviation Industry Co. Ltd. (China)
- Haryana Agro Industries Corporation (India)
- Head Asshole in Charge
- Healthcare Associated Infection Control
- Heart Of America Indian Center (Indian Services agency in Kansas City, MO)
- Hellenic Association of Insurance Companies (Greece)
- Hispanic Americans in Congress (online database; Library of Congress)
- Hopping Adaptive Interference Canceller
- Halifax Association for Improving the Condition of the Poor (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Hand-Emplaced Acoustic Intrusion Detector
- Haptic and Audio Interaction Design (International Workshop)
- Hostile Aircraft Identification Design Effort
- Hostile Aircraft Identification Equipment
- Houston Architecture Information Forum
- Hungarian Aviation Industry Foundation (Hungary; est. 2003)
- Houston Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trials evaluating novel biological agents, hepatic arterial infusion chemotherapy and peri-operative chemotherapy suggest further progress is likely.
Hepatic Arterial Infusion Chemotherapy The hepatic arterial infusion chemotherapy was initiated after reservoir implantation on an outpatient basis.