Meta-analysis of hepatic arterial infusion for unresectable liver metastases from colorectal cancer: The end of an era?
What does HAI stand for?
HAI stands for Hepatic Arterial Infusion (therapy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAI
We have 147 other meanings of HAI in our Acronym Attic
- Healing Arts Institute (Fort Collins, CO)
- Health Action International
- Health Alliance International (University of Washington)
- Healthcare-Acquired Infection
- Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Helicopter Association International
- Hellenic Aerospace Industry
- HelpAge International (UK)
- Hemagglutination Inhibition (Immune assay type, microbiology)
- Hepatic Activity Index
- Higgenbotham Auctioneers International (Lakeland, FL)
- High Altitude Indoctrination
- High-Current Arc Ignition
- High-Level Analog Input
- Higher Authority of Intelligence
- Hockey Art International
- Home Automation, Inc. (New Orleans, LA)
- Hospital Acquired Infection
- Hotel Association of India
- Human Appeal International
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors reported the quantitative reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction (qRT-PCR) analysis of tumour specimens from 94 patients who had advanced CRC and were treated with hepatic arterial infusion of floxuridine and dexamethasone in combination with systemic treatment with irinotecan after resection of liver metastases.
Hepatic arterial infusion of floxuridine in patients with liver metastases from colorectal carcinoma: long-term results of a prospective randomized trial.
Trials evaluating novel biological agents, hepatic arterial infusion chemotherapy and peri-operative chemotherapy suggest further progress is likely.