The most common cause of hypercoagulability in these patients was heparin-induced platelet aggregation, which affected 37 patients.
What does HIPA stand for?
HIPA stands for Heparin-Induced Platelet Aggregation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIPA
We have 40 other meanings of HIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Interactive Proof
- Human Interface Parser
- Hunger Intervention Program (Seattle, WA)
- Hyperspectral Image Projector
- Huntingtin-Interacting Protein 1
- Hawai'i Island Paddlesports Association
- Hawaii Independent Physicians Association
- Hawaii Island Psychologists Association
- Health Information Privacy Act of 1999
- Health Insurance Plan Administrators
- High Intensity Proton Accelerator
- Home Improvement Products Association
- Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- Heparin Induced Platelet Activation Assay
- Heparin-Induced Platelet Aggregation Assay
- High-Performance Attack Aircraft System
- High Performance Athletics Centre (UK)
- High Pressure Air Compressor
- Honeywell International Political Action Committee (Honeywell International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific laboratory tests, such as heparin-induced platelet aggregation, serotonin release, and heparin-platelet factor 4 enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, are available to positively diagnose this disorder.
The anti-H-PF4 antibody titers of peak 1, peak 2, and the ASP-IgG as measured by the heparin-induced platelet aggregation test-enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) (Stago, Asnieres, France) were similar.