Just 18 years of age, Littlelight was fresh out of high school at Henry Wise Wood in Calgary.
What does HWW stand for?
HWW stands for Henry Wise Wood (senior high school; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HWW
We have 14 other meanings of HWW in our Acronym Attic
- Hungarian Wirehaired Vizsla Association (Congleton, Cheshire, England, UK)
- Harsh Winters Volkswagen Club (Montgomery, IL)
- Hunters Woods Village Center (shopping; Reston, VA)
- Hanford Waste Vitrification Plant
- High-Level Waste Vitrification Project
- However (meteorology)
- Holocaust and War Victims Tracing Center (American Red Cross)
- Healthy Weight Week (third week of January)
- Healthy, Wealthy and Wise (radio health show)
- Henry Wise Wood (High School; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- High Wind Warning
- Historical War Wheels (Belgium)
- Hope World Wide (Wayne, PA)
- How the World Works
- Hamburgisches Welt Wirtschafts Archiv (German)
- Harvey W. Wiley Award (est. 1956)
- Hawaii Water Works Association (trade group)
- Hello World We Are Electro (fashion brand; Maximilliam Hug)
- Hanover Water Works Company (Hanover, NH)
- Health, Work and Wellness Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
He overstates the importance of Crerar's speeches at political rallies for subsequent victories; conveys the erroneous impression that Crerar largely created the Farmers' Platform; and greatly exaggerates the power of Henry Wise Wood over the UFA, asserting that he had tight control over the organization.
At the top of the organization stood Henry Wise Wood, a Missouri-born farm leader who had come north to the "Last Best West" in 1905, at the age of forty-five.