The Henry Wellcome Laboratory for Biogerontology Research at Newcastle General Hospital brings together eminent scientists from around the world working in a number of fields.
What does HWLBR stand for?
HWLBR stands for Henry Wellcome Laboratory for Biogerontology Research (University of Newcastle, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hazardous Waste List
- Healthy Working Lives (UK)
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Germany)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (author)
- High Warlord (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- High Water Line
- Housing Wait List (San Francisco, CA)
- Howling with Laughter
- Hutchison Whampoa Limited (Hong Kong)
- Harriet Wasserman Literary Agency (est. 1981)
- Hammersmith and West London College (UK)
- Harold Washington Library Center
- Head Waters Land Conservancy
- Healthy Wisconsin Leadership Institute (Madison, WI)
- High Water Luni-Tidal Interval
- Hispanic Women Leadership Institute
- Harper Woods Little League (Detroit, MI)
- He Who Laughs Last
- Health, Wellness and Lifelong Learning Center
- High Weald Land Management Initiative (UK)