The proposal would connect bike trails inside Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park, Wilder Ranch State Park and UC Santa Cruz to those on the San Lorenzo River levee system.
What does HCRSP stand for?
HCRSP stands for Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Country River Rafters (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Health Consumers of Rural and Remote Australia, Inc. (est. 1994)
- Hennepin County Regional Railroad Authority
- Headway Controller Rear Sensor
- Health Care and Rehabilitation Services (Vermont)
- Heritage Conservation and Recreation Service (US DOI)
- High Capacity Relay Satellite (car alarms)
- Highway Closure and Restriction System
- Horticulture and Crop Science (California Polytechnic State University; San Louis Obispo, CA)
- Historic Columbia River Scenic Highway (Oregon)
- Headway Controller Right Side Sensor
- Hibiscus Chlorotic Ringspot Virus
- High Country Rail Trail (Australia)
- Hyperthermo-Chemo Radio-Therapy
- Hamilton County Retired Teachers' Association (Ohio)
- Harris County Toll Road Authority (Texas)
- Health Care Reform Task Force
- Health Care Reform Tracking Project (Georgetown University Medical Center)
- High Carb Raw Vegan (diet)
- Human Capital Revenue Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
For an amble among brilliant foliage, head to Fall Creek State Park, a 2,390-acre subunit of Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park.