About The Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership The Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership (HCEDP) was created to compete effectively for quality economic development throughout Hendricks County by providing unified, proactive public/private leadership.
What does HCEDP stand for?
HCEDP stands for Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership (Avon, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HCEDP in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Ethics Consortium of Georgia (Emory University)
- Harvard Committee on Employment and Contracting Policies
- Hand Controller Engage Driver
- Housing, Community, and Economic Development (university curriculum; various locations)
- Howard County Economic Development Authority (Maryland)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation
- Harris County Community and Economic Development Department (Texas)
- Hinds County Economic Development District (Mississippi)
- Housing and Community Economic Development Department (National Urban League)
- Humboldt County Economic Development Department (California)
- Discharge Under Honorable Conditions, Expiration of Enlistment
- Harcerskie Centrum Edukacji Ekologicznej (Polish: Scout Center for Environmental Education; resort)
- Haut Comite Education Economie (French: High Committee for Education-Economy; est. 1986)
- Hawaii Council on Economic Education
- Henkel Central Eastern Europe (Vienna, Austria)
- Handicapped Children's Early Education Program
- Harford Christian Educational Foundation (est. 1966; Darlington, MD)
- Hispanic Chamber Education Foundation (Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Denver; Colorado)
- Holmes County Education Foundation (est. 1989; Millersburg, OH)
- Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hendricks County continues its growth in distribution with Guitar Center, Dicks Sporting Goods and Ozburn-Hessey Logistics (OHL), reports Harold Gutzwiller, executive director of the Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership.
reports Harold Gutzwiller, executive director of the Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership.
The purchase will bring back 200 to 300 high-wage jobs after a few-year shutdown, says Harold Gutzwiller, executive director of the Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership.
There were two 800,000-square-foot distribution centers, one in Airtech Business Park in Plainfield and the other in Eagle-point Business Park in Brownsburg," says Harold Gutzwiller, executive director of the Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership.