The best screening test for the classical complement pathway is the total hemolytic complement activity (CH50) assay.
What does HC stand for?
HC stands for Hemolytic Complement Activity (immunology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HC
We have 109 other meanings of HC in our Acronym Attic
- Heart Chakra
- Heat Conservation (piping engineer)
- Heating Coil
- Heating Contractor
- Heavy Clouds
- Helena Chronicles (Star Trek internet-based fanfilm)
- Helicopter Combat Support Squadron
- Helicopter Command
- Helicopter Coordinator
- Helicopter, Cargo (military aircraft designation)