I also shared that in our hemodialysis unit we are now dialyzing patients of 85 or 90 years of age.
What does HDU stand for?
HDU stands for Hemodialysis Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HDU
We have 31 other meanings of HDU in our Acronym Attic
- Hanover Democratic Township Voters (Illinois)
- High Definition Television
- Home Depot Television
- Hard Disk Unit
- Harley-Davidson University (service school operated by the factory)
- Hazardous Device Unit
- Head-End Distribution Unit
- Health Development Unit (UK and Australia)
- Heat Dissipation Unit
- Helmet Display Unit
- High Dependency Unit
- High-Density Urethane
- Himeji Dokkyo University (Japan)
- Home Dialyzors United (patient organization)
- Homeless Diversion Unit (New York City)
- Hong Duc University (Vietnam)
- Horizontal Drive Unit
- Hose and Drogue Unit (air to air refueling)
- Hose Drum Unit (air to air refueling)
- Hot Death Uno (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operation and maintenance of the hemodialysis machines in Al Musanaa and hemodialysis unit in Baushar (RO254,340).
Southwest Regional Coordinator--Kimberly Gordon (Nursing Collaborative of South Georgia) Kimberly Gordon is a nurse manager in the Hemodialysis Unit at South Georgia Medical Center.
used Luminol, a chemical used by crime scene investigators, to detect traces of blood in their hemodialysis unit.
Culleton and his associates recruited 51 patients from 10 hemodialysis units at two Canadian universities to participate in the study during 2004-2006.
The second hemodialysis unit will be opening in Berens River, MB, this month.