Tin-protoporphyrin-mediated disruption in vivo of heme oxygenase-2 protein integrity and activity in rat brain.
What does HO2 stand for?
HO2 stands for Heme Oxygenase-2
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HO2 in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrographic Office
- 10.1152/ajprenal.00140.2001.-Heme oxygenase-1
- Heme Oxygenase Isozyme-1
- Heme oxygenase type 2
- High Order-Domain Specific Part
- Higher-Order Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- High-Order Variant of the Generalized Extended Born Approximation
- Higher-Order Optical Channel Data Unit
- Hydrographic Office, Washington, DC
- Heme Oxygenase 1