The topics include the role of hematopoietic progenitor cells in retroviral pathogenesis, applying proteomics to study the pathogenesis and enhance diagnosis of HTLV-1, cellular factors involved in HIV-1 RNA transport, syncyins in normal and pathological placentas, non-human primates in HIV-1 research, retrovirus restriction factors, and HIV-1 interactions with small RNA induced silencing mechanisms.
What does HPC stand for?
HPC stands for Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPC
We have 350 other meanings of HPC in our Acronym Attic
- Health Promotion Centre (various locations)
- Health Promotion Clearinghouse (Canada)
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Health Promotion Council of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Healthpoint Capital, LLC (New York)
- Hearing for Probable Cause
- Hearth Products Controls (est. 1975)
- Heat Pump Centre (Sweden)
- Heavy Particle Cannon (gaming)
- Hemangiopericytoma (sarcoma)
- Hendricks Power Cooperative (Indiana)
- Hereditary Prostate Cancer
- Heritage Presbyterian Church (Mason, OH)
- Hermann Park Conservancy (Houston, TX)
- Hertz Prestige Collection (Hertz Corporation)
- Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Hewlett Packard Consulting
- High Performance Cluster
- High Performance Coatings, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
CTFV can be isolated from blood because it is present in circulating erythrocytes for as long as 4 months (28), and it infects the hematopoietic progenitor cells and remains sheltered in erythrocytes after maturation.
The articles address topics that include: a novel serum- free culture system for the analysis of human hematopoietic progenitor cells, potential of bone marrow stromal stem cells to repair bone defects and fractures, adult neural stem cells and cellular therapy, control of tissue regeneration through oxygen concentrations, and stem cells in aging.
5-1% of bone marrow cells are hematopoietic progenitor cells carrying CD34, but only 0.