What does HORCSCT stand for?
HORCSCT stands for Hematology Oncology Research Center and Stem Cell Transplantation (Tehran, Iran)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Health Occupations Revision Act
- Health Organizational Research Association (conference)
- Hybrid Object-Relational Architecture (computing)
- Holographic Optical Random Access Memory
- Homeland Operations Recommended Budget
- Historic Offshore Race Boat Association (Boca Raton, FL)
- Hotel or Residential Systems Based on Interactive Terminals
- Heads of Research Councils
- Hellenic Offshore Racing Club (Piraeus, Greece)
- Hitachi Open Remote Copy
- Head of Regional Delegation (Red Cross)
- Horizons of Rock Developing Everywhere (band)
- Human Olfactory Receptor Data Exploratorium (database)
- Horticultural Research and Development Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Hotels, Restaurantes & Catering
- Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes (Dutch)
- Hand-Over Request
- History of Racialisation Group (University of Victoria; Victoria, British Columbia, Canada; est. 1995)
- Health Outcomes and Reduced Incidence with Zoledronic Acid Once Yearly