A linear relationship was present between hematocrit and hemoglobin in K.
What does H&H stand for?
H&H stands for Hematocrit and Hemoglobin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H&H
- Health & Fitness
- Hellman and Friedman LLC
- Hopes and Fears (Keane album)
- Hoefler and Frere-Jones, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Headed and Gutted (fish product)
- Hello and Goodbye
- Higgins & Gage (global philatelic catalog)
- Home and Garden
- Hugs and Gropes
- Handel & Haydn Society (since 1815)
- Hemoglobin and Hematocrit (medicine)
- Holland and Hart LLP (law firm)
- Holland and Holland (firearms manufacturer)
- Hot and Heavy
- Hurt & Heal (gaming)
- Hydrology and Hydraulics (USACE)
- Health & Hospitals Library (Denver, CO)
- Hospitals & Health Networks (journal)
- Headquarters and Headquarters Squadron
- Harassing and Interdicting (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The precise mechanism is unclear, although the phenomenon is reflected in a reduction in both hematocrit and hemoglobin, which is indicative of plasma volume expansion, said Dr.
In the meantime, says Worthington-Roberts, "all women should at least get their hematocrit and hemoglobin analyzed annually.