What does H&M stand for?
H&M stands for Hematemesis & Melena (medicine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H&M
- Heckler and Koch
- Hill and Knowlton (consulting group)
- Homing and Kill
- Hugs and Kisses
- Hoofcare & Lameness (magazine)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Beekeepers' Association (UK; now Hampshire Beekeepers' Association)
- Highways & Local Programs
- Health and Life Sciences
- Harold and Maude (film)
- Heat & Material (gas process)