Hemadsorption and cytopathic effect produced by ASFV in swine bone marrow and buffy coat cultures.
What does HAD stand for?
HAD stands for Hemadsorption (laboratory virus testing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAD
We have 109 other meanings of HAD in our Acronym Attic
- Harness Assembly Drawing (electrical wire assembly drawing for manufacturing of cable harness assemblies)
- Harrow Association of Disabled (UK)
- Headbangers Against Disco
- Health Assessment Document
- Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Heat Acquisition Devices
- Heat Activated Device
- Heated Air Ducting
- Hebrew Association of the Deaf (Philadelphia, PA)
- Heinemann Australian Dictionary
- High Aluminum Defect
- High Availability Device
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) Associated Dementia
- Hole Accumulated Diode (Sony)
- Hole Accumulation Diode (Sony)
- Home Affairs Department (Hong Kong)
- Homeland Air Defense
- Horizontal Acoustic Depiction
- Hospital Anxiety Depression
- Hospitalisation à Domicile (French: Home Hospitalization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
No plaque bacteriophage or lacunae was observed, and the hemadsorption result was negative.
Describe the hemadsorption test and immunofluorescent staining techniques used for identification of viruses grown in tissue culture.
If no effect was observed, the HeLa tubes were passaged blind at weekly intervals, and monkey kidney tissue cultures were tested for hemadsorption with guinea pig erythrocytes.
cell culture tests for the presence of certain cytocidal viruses (by inoculation of and blind passage in Vero, MRC-5, HeLa, RK, and A9 cells with observations for cytopathology and tests for hemadsorption and hemagglutination at the end of the culture period), and animal inoculation tests for certain viruses (suckling and adult mice, guinea pigs, and embryonated hen eggs).
In addition, a hemadsorption test was performed for LLC-MK2 and MDCK monolayers.
After 14 days of incubation, a hemadsorption test for LLC-MK2 and MDCK monolayers was performed.