An aircraft operated by Russian airline Aeroflot was delayed at the Helsinki-Vantaa airport, Finland yesterday (5 February) due to suspicions of a bomb threat.
What does EFHK stand for?
EFHK stands for Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Finland (ICAO code)
This definition appears very rarely
- Evangelische Fachhochschule Hannover (German: Protestant University of Applied Sciences and Arts)
- Exposure Factors Handbook (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Ealing Family Housing Association (now Catalyst Communities Housing Association; London, UK)
- Entwistle Family History Association (UK)
- European Forum of Heritage Associations
- Eosinophilic Fibrohistiocytic Lesion of Bone Marrow
- Environmental and Facilities - Humidity Controls
- Ef Hand Domain (C-Terminal)-Containing 1
- Helsinki-Malmi Airport, Finland (ICAO Code)
- Equity-Focused Health Impact Assessment (Australia and New Zealand)
- Empowerment for Healthy Minds
- Episcopal Fund for Human Needs (philanthropic group; Syracuse, NY)
- European Federation of Hard of Hearing People
- European Federation of Homeopathic Patients Associations (Brussels, Beligum)
- Essential Fish Habitat Reserve
- Expeditionary Field Hazard Reporting System
- East Fairmont High School (Fairmont, WV)
- East Forsyth High School (North Carolina)
- Edsel Ford High School (Dearborn, MI)
- Elizabeth Forward High School (Elizabeth, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was a near-accident at the Helsinki-Vantaa airport, Finland, last week.
The third runway at the Helsinki-Vantaa airport, Finland is taken into use today (28 November).
A Cessna 750 owned by Airfix Aviation made an emergency landing at the Helsinki-Vantaa airport, Finland late last night (8 April) due to problems with the front wheel.
The radar system at the Helsinki-Vantaa airport, Finland is to be investigated by the centre for accident investigation and the Finnish air force.
A new 13-floor office building at Helsinki-Vantaa airport, Finland reportedly causes reflections and phantom images on the radar screens of the primary radar at the air traffic control.
There may be a technical error in the new radar system in use at Helsinki-Vantaa airport, Finland.
There is reportedly a technical error in the new radar system in use at Helsinki-Vantaa airport, Finland.