fi Mrs Tonteri is a doctoral student and a researcher in a joint program of the University of Helsinki and Karolinska Institutet and is affiliated with the Helsinki Biomedical Graduate School.
What does HBGS stand for?
HBGS stands for Helsinki Biomedical Graduate School (University of Helsinki; Finland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBGS
- Historic Blooming Grove Historical Society (Dane County, WI)
- Historic Burying Grounds Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Historically Black Graduate Institution (various schools)
- Holson Burnes Group, Inc. (Rhode Island)
- Health-Based Guidance Level (for drinking water)
- Historically Black Greek Letter Organizations
- Home Blood Glucose Monitors
- Hebden Bridge Group Practice (UK)
- Helsinki Biomedical Graduate Program (Helsinki, FL)
- Honey Bee Genome Project
- House Brackmann Grading System
- Hispanic Bilingual Gifted Screening Instrument (intellectual evaluation tool)
- Human Brain Glutamate Transporter
- Human Biochemical Genetics Unit (University College London; UK)
- Hamburg Hall (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Heart Break Hotel
- Hellbound Hackers (website)
- Honey Bee Hive (various organizations)
- Hormones-Beauty-Health (beauty care products)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Helsinki Biomedical Graduate School provided half of A.