The seminar was organized by Rural Development Project with collaboration of Helpage International, a British welfare organization, here Saturday.
What does HAI stand for?
HAI stands for HelpAge International (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAI
We have 147 other meanings of HAI in our Acronym Attic
- Household and Agricultural Hazardous Waste
- Hamamatsu Agency for Innovation (Shizuoka, Japan)
- Handbook of Artificial Intelligence
- Healing Arts Institute (Fort Collins, CO)
- Health Action International
- Health Alliance International (University of Washington)
- Healthcare-Acquired Infection
- Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Helicopter Association International
- Hellenic Aerospace Industry
- Hemagglutination Inhibition (Immune assay type, microbiology)
- Hepatic Activity Index
- Hepatic Arterial Infusion (therapy)
- Higgenbotham Auctioneers International (Lakeland, FL)
- High Altitude Indoctrination
- High-Current Arc Ignition
- High-Level Analog Input
- Higher Authority of Intelligence
- Hockey Art International
- Home Automation, Inc. (New Orleans, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By revolutionising our approach and investing in people as they age we can build stronger, wealthier societies," The Telegraph quoted Richard Blewitt, chief executive of HelpAge International, which collaborated on the report, Ageing in the 21st Century, as saying.
This study has highlighted an acute problem in the international humanitarian aid system," said Frances Stevenson, head of emergencies at HelpAge International, an advocacy group.
The project is being developed jointly with the Ministry of social protection of population, funded by UNHCR, and implemented by HelpAge International.
HelpAge International is an organization working for the cause and care of the elderly around the world with their head office in UK and is one of the leading members of International Federation on Ageing under the auspices of the UN.