407 Strawberry Hill Avenue Stamford, CT 06902 (203) 348-0601 or (914) 285-1470 National Association for Continence (formerly Help for Incontinent People, Inc.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Help for Incontinent People (now NAFC: National Association For Continence)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Hazard Insurance Premium
- Health Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Health in Practice (various locations)
- Health in Pregnancy (UK)
- Health Information Place
- Health Information Professional
- Health Insurance Plan
- Healthcare Incentive Plan
- Healthy Indiana Plan
- Hearing Impaired Person
- Helsinki Institute of Physics (Helsinki, FI)
- High Injection Pressure
- High Intensity Pilates (exercise)
- High Intensity Proton
- High-Impedance Probe
- Higher Intermediate Fare Check (airfare construction)
- Highly Important Person
- Highly Integrated Photonics
- Highway Improvement Program (various locations)
- Hinge Inquirer Publications (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HIP Resource Guide (available from Help For Incontinent People, Spartanburg, SC) provides valuable listings of incontinence products marketed by major manufacturers.
In 1992, Help for Incontinent People (HIP) undertook another extensive survey of community-dwelling incontinent adults.