The reader-friendly library service is aimed at middle and senior managers in public libraries with the aim of bringing 'clarity to discussions of reader development to help library managers as they make day to day strategic decisions'.
What does HLM stand for?
HLM stands for Help Library Manager (Microsoft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLM
We have 62 other meanings of HLM in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy-Lift Launch Vehicle
- High Level Language Worm
- High Level Liquid Waste
- Hollow (postal suffix)
- High Level Liquid Waste Evaporator (condenses high level radioactive liquid waste)
- Harrisburg Lancaster Lebanon York (Pennsylvania)
- Habitation à Loyer Modéré (French: Low Rent Housing)
- Hansen Lind Meyer (architects)
- Hearing Loss Magazine
- Heart-Lung Machine
- Hierarchical Linear Modelling
- High Level Meeting (various organizations)
- High-Level Modeling
- Holland, Michigan (Airport Code)
- Honorary Life Member
- Houston Lake Mining, Inc (Val Caron, Ontario, Canada)
- Human Liver Microsome
- Hunting Lease Magazine
- Hardwood Lumber Manufacturers Association
- High/Low Moving Average (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These cost driver classifications can help library managers look at relevant cost data and make accurate cost estimates and good decisions to improve efficiencies of libraries.