The sensor surveyor unit, NSN 1270-01-159-7994, sends signals to the integrated helmet and display sighting system (IHADSS).
What does HADSS stand for?
HADSS stands for Helmet and Display Sighting System (helicopters)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HADSS
We have 1 other meaning of HADSS in our Acronym Attic
- HarrIsburg Area Dental Society
- Hawaiian Air Defense System
- Helicopter Air Data System
- Hellenic American Dental Society, Inc.
- High Altitude Defense System
- Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale
- Host ATM Data Distribution System (FAA)
- Humans Against Dragon Stereotypes
- Hydrometeorological Automated Data System
- Hawkeye Area Down Syndrome Association, Inc. (Iowa)
- Herbicide Application Decision Support System
- Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
- Huronia Alpine Development Team (Minesing, Ontario, Canada)
- High Air Defense Suppression System Study
- Housing Analysis Decision Technology System (US Army)
- HIV/AIDS and Development Unit
- Housing Association of Delaware Valley (est. 1909; Philadelphia, PA)
- Human Adenovirus
- High Activity Dried Yeast
- Harding Avenue Elementary (Blacksburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pilots and co-pilots, your AH-64's integrated helmet and display sighting system (IHADSS) is a delicate piece of equipment.