Polymetals resource project successes have been due to its ability to develop and operate very cost effectively, often implementing novel processing options as is evident from their track record with projects such as the Hellyer Zinc Concentrate Project in Tasmania.
What does HZCP stand for?
HZCP stands for Hellyer Zinc Concentrate Project (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Herpes Zoster Associated Encephalitis
- Huizhou Zhurun Automotive Wire Co., Ltd. (China)
- Hierarchical Z-Buffer
- Historischer Zueri Bus (German: Historical Zurich-Bus; association; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Het Ziekenhuis Consortium (Dutch: The Hospital Consortium)
- Het Zwarte Corps (Dutch: The Black Corps)
- Historic Zoning Commission (Tennessee)
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation (Japan)
- Houston Zen Center (Houston, TX)
- Hangzhou Center for Disease Control (aka Hangzhou Center for Disease Control; China)
- High Zero Crossing Rate (audio)
- Hyperbaar Zuurstof Centrum Rijnmond (Dutch: Hyperbaric Oxygen Center Rijnmond; Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands)
- High Zero-Crossing Rate Ratio
- Hnutie Za Demokraciu (Slovak: Movement for Democracy)
- Horizon Zero Dawn (gaming)
- Hirshorn Zuckerman Design Group (Rockville, MD)
- Hnutie Za Demokraticke Slovensko (Slovak)
- Movement for A Democratic Slovakia-People's Party (Slovakia)
- Herpes Zoster Encephalitis
- High-Ionizing High Energy Particles