Saddle Hells Canyon National Recreation Area This remote camp is perched on the edge of one of the world's most jaw-dropping panoramas, a rift deeper than the Grand Canyon.
What does HCNRA stand for?
HCNRA stands for Hells Canyon National Recreation Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Honolulu Council Navy League (US Navy; Honolulu, HI)
- Hollinger Canadian Newspapers, Limited Partnership
- High Commissioner on National Minorities (OSCE)
- Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Hospital Council of Northwest Ohio
- Hulpmiddelen Centrum Noordoost Nederland (Groningen, Goor, Netherlands)
- Hippocampal Cholinergic Neurostimulating Peptide
- Honey Creek New Providence Friends Church (New Providence, IA)
- Human C-Type Natriuretic Peptide (clinical chemistry)
- Harvard Center for Neurodegeneration and Repair (Boston, MA)
- Heart Center Nursing Research Work Group (Duke University Health System; Durham, NC)
- Health Corporate Network Supply
- Ho Chunk Nation Transportation (Black River Falls, WI)
- Human Concentrative Nucleoside Transporter
- Human Cognitive Neuroscience Unit (Northumbria University; UK)
- Hillsborough County Neighborhood Watch Association (Tampa, FL)
- Harvard Club of New York
- Housing Corporation of New Zealand
- Harvard College Observatory
- HC Orsteds Institute (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commissioners declared that the county had jurisdiction over federal lands within its boundaries "and any federal action, like restricting grazing in Hells Canyon National Recreation Area to protect bighorn sheep, could be ruled null and void by them .
The officials had been making the case that conflicts between motorized travelers and rafters in the Hells Canyon National Recreation Area should not be an issue.