unded he The first German chapter of the Hells Angels was founded in the 1970s in Hamburg around the famous red-light districts of St Puali and Sternschanze.
What does 81 stand for?
81 stands for Hells Angels (H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, A is the 1st)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Ate Up
- Eight to Fourteen Modulation
- 80-State Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- IEEE Wireless LAN protocol
- IEEE Wireless LAN Standard (IP over Ethernet, uses 5GHz band, nominal 54Mbps data)
- Wireless LAN Equipment Standard update (2.4GHz band, nominal 11Mbps througput)
- IEEE 802.11 High Rate (wireless LAN protocol)
- IEEE Standard for Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (aka WiMAX)
- IEEE standard for Ethernet
- Set of IEEE Standards for LAN Protocols
- 81mm Mortar Infrared Illumination Round
- 81st Infantry Division
- Thinking of You (beeper code)
- Eighty-Second Airborne Division
- Eighty-second Airborne Division
- 8 Letters 3 Words 1 Meaning (I Love You)
- 85th Infantry Division
- [not an acronym] slang; throw away, discard or make no longer available; in a restaurant, refuse to serve
- IRS form for reporting nondeductible IRA contributions & distributions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Brendan Hughes HELLS Angels have shown their saintly side by donating stacks of food to a charity for the homeless.
Australia: Australia s most populous state is set to declare the Hells Angels a criminal organisation after a string of drive-by shootings believed to be linked to gang violence, a report said Tuesday.
Up to 30,000 people are expected at the Hells Angels organised biker event, which runs until Sunday.
Jurors heard Tobin, 35, was targeted because he was wearing a series of Hells Angels patches that marked him out as a senior member.
While the Hells Angels also have a presence in London and south Wales, they regard areas such as Windsor, Kent, Essex and Wolverhampton as their strongholds.