Hello Kitty themed spa opens doors in Dubai The world's first Hello Kitty themed beauty spa opened its doors in Dubai, UAE, recently.
What does HK stand for?
HK stands for Hello Kitty (cartoon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HK
We have 21 other meanings of HK in our Acronym Attic
- Hard Kill
- Hari Krishna
- Harman/Kardon (audio products manufacturer)
- Harmony Korine (movie director)
- Harry Kalas (Philadelphia Phillies announcer)
- Hästkraft (Swedish: horsepower)
- Heckler and Koch (German gun manufacturer)
- Hefnerkerze (old unit for light measurement)
- Heldannic Knights (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Hell's Kitchen (TV Show)
- Hentai Kamen (Japanese manga series)
- Herpes Keratitis (ophthalmological malady)
- Hershey's Kisses (chocolate candy)
- Herstellkosten (German: Production Costs)
- Hideo Kojima (Japanese video game director)
- Hit & Kill
- Hitachi Kokusai (various locations)
- Hive Key (Microsoft registry component)
- Holds Confirmed (reservation status)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first Hello Kitty spa opened a couple of months ago in Dubai.
Nothing symbolises this fact better than the Hello Kitty phenomenon.
FROM the worldfamous Sanrio Brand, the Japanese licensors of the internationally successful Hello Kitty franchise, comes Happy Party with Hello Kitty and Friends.
Caseco's Hello Kitty Eyewear combines the appeal of the popular Hello Kitty brand with stylishly crafted frames.
Staged for the first time in the Middle East during DSS 2007, fans can watch Hello kitty and her friends put on a magical musical show again this year with a spectacular combination of stage settings, light effects, and music to go with.