[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Shipping line Safmarine ended 2012 on a high note when one of its key customers, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, presented the line with three prestigious awards.
What does HWL stand for?
HWL stands for Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HWL
We have 23 other meanings of HWL in our Acronym Attic
- High Wycombe Judo Centre (High Wycombe, Bucks, UK)
- How Would Jesus Compete
- How Would Jesus Drive?
- Henry Wade Juvenile Justice Center (Dallas, TX)
- Heartland Working Jack Russell Terrier Club
- How Would Jesus Smell
- Hazardous Waste List
- Healthy Working Lives (UK)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (author)
- High Warlord (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- High Water Line
- Housing Wait List (San Francisco, CA)
- Howling with Laughter
- Hutchison Whampoa Limited (Hong Kong)
- Harriet Wasserman Literary Agency (est. 1981)
- Henry Wellcome Laboratory for Biogerontology Research (University of Newcastle, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK)
- Hammersmith and West London College (UK)
- Harold Washington Library Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to DHL, FedEx and UPS, large European companies such as Hellmann Worldwide Logistics and Panalpina Group operate in Latin America.
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has a network of 16,500 employees in 443 branches across 157 countries.
A joint venture between Hellmann Worldwide Logistics of Germany and Calipar Integrated Logistics of India, the 100 square foot facility at Dubai Logistics City will distribute pharmaceutical products to the Middle East, Africa and Commonwealth of Independent States.
The company has also announced a new client gain - leading transport business Hellmann Worldwide Logistics UK.
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics UK is investing in its warehouse and storage facilities at Fradley Park, just outside Lichfield.
DAVID Bennett has joined Liverpool-based Bibby Distribution as Network Business Unit director after five years as director responsible for commercial activities in the overnight logistics division of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics.