Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) founded on July 1, 2011 under the medium-term fiscal strategy.
What does HRADF stand for?
HRADF stands for Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (Greece)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hunter Regional Algal Coordinating Committee (Australia)
- Human Resource Association of Central Indiana
- Human Resources Association of Central Ohio
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Human Resource Association of Central Utah
- Huron River Area Credit Union (now called Huron River Financial, in Michigan)
- Hotel and Restaurant Administration (degree; various universities)
- Human Rights Approach to Development
- Hyperreactive Airway Disease
- Heartland Regional Alcohol and Drug Assessment Center (Mission, KS)
- Hopeless Romantic And Damn Proud
- High Resolution Adsorption
- High-Resolution Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Headrick, Rizik, Alvarez & Fernandez (law firm; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)
- Human Relations Area File
- Human Rights Arts and Film Festival (Australia)
- Human Recombinant Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Horsham Regional Art Gallery (Horsham, Victoria, Australia)
- Human Rights Action Group
- Human Resources Association of Greater Detroit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 15-month-old Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund aims to transform dozens of state businesses to increase value before leasing or selling them through a series of tenders.