Papathanasiou, tutor at Hellenic Open University and editor-in-chief of Synaxis.
What does HOU stand for?
HOU stands for Hellenic Open University (Greece)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOU
We have 3 other meanings of HOU in our Acronym Attic
- Halon Options Technical Working Conference (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Heart Of Texas West Point Society
- Hats Off to You
- Headline of the Year
- Horse of the Year (various organizations)
- Heart of Texas Young Marines
- Hands-On Universe (educational program; University of California, Berkeley)
- Hanoi Open University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Head of Unit (various locations)
- Heavy Oil Upgrading
- Hordes of the Underdark (gaming, Neverwinter Nights Expansion Pack)
- Houston, TX, USA - Houston Hobby Airport (Airport Code)
- Hospice of Union County (Monroe, NC)
- Hanging on Your Every Word
- Houston Oracle Users Group
- Hungarian Oracle User Group
- Hellenic Organization of University Graduates of America
- Hillary Obama United Not Divided
- Home Owners Utility Services (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some cases explored include profiling group activity of online academic workspaces at the Hellenic Open University of Greece, and web-based corporate training in Brazil.
The press briefing and panel discussion on Capitol Hill was attended by Charalampos Chotzakoglou, professor of Byzantine art and archaeology at Hellenic Open University in Patras, Greece; German art historian Klaus Gallas, who is a specialist on the international smuggling of art artifacts; and Michael Jansen, author of "War and Cultural Heritage: Cyprus after the 1974 Turkish Invasion.