Bux, who said she had made a lifelong friend with fellow contestant Niomi McLean-Daley - aka Ms Dynamite - wanted to take part in Hell's Kitchen to show the public she was more than the stereotype of a model and fiancee of an ex-footballer.
What does HK stand for?
HK stands for Hell's Kitchen (TV Show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HK
We have 21 other meanings of HK in our Acronym Attic
- Hard Kill
- Hari Krishna
- Harman/Kardon (audio products manufacturer)
- Harmony Korine (movie director)
- Harry Kalas (Philadelphia Phillies announcer)
- Hästkraft (Swedish: horsepower)
- Heckler and Koch (German gun manufacturer)
- Hefnerkerze (old unit for light measurement)
- Heldannic Knights (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Hello Kitty (cartoon)
- Hentai Kamen (Japanese manga series)
- Herpes Keratitis (ophthalmological malady)
- Hershey's Kisses (chocolate candy)
- Herstellkosten (German: Production Costs)
- Hideo Kojima (Japanese video game director)
- Hit & Kill
- Hitachi Kokusai (various locations)
- Hive Key (Microsoft registry component)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HELL'S KITCHEN - THE FINALE (Monday, ITV1, 8pm and 9pm) features Marco Pierre White, with Claudia Winkleman announcing the winner.
Before leaving for Hell's Kitchen Grobbelaar had spoken to the ECHO about that fateful day on April 15 1989.
WILD rocker Stuart Cable wants to do one last show with the Stereophonics - but if they refuse he'll go on Hell's Kitchen instead.
HELL'S Kitchen star Danielle Bux's mum has been caught shoplifting from a B& Q store after sticking her own homemade price labels on items.