Nato 3, a Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Protein, is Expressed in the Floor Plate of the Developing Neural Tube at all Axial Levels in the Gallus gallus and Mus musculus Embryo.
What does HLH stand for?
HLH stands for Helix-Loop-Helix
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLH
We have 35 other meanings of HLH in our Acronym Attic
- Hyper Least General Generalization (algorithm)
- High Level Group on Internet Governance
- High Level Group Meeting
- Human Liver Glycogen Phosphorylase a
- Harrang Long Gary Rudnick P.C. (Oregon)
- High-Level Gentamicin Resistance (chemotherapy)
- High-Level Gentamicin-Resistant Enterococci
- Hanger Lane Gyratory System (UK roads)
- Heavy Lift Helicopter
- Heavy Load Hours
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- His/Her Imperial Highness
- Hurts Like Hell
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Humble Lake Houston Academy
- Higher Living Health and Performance
- Holy Land Handicraft Cooperative (Palestine)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Complex
- Haringey Local History Forum (UK)
- Ho Leung Ho Lee (Chinese Foundation Prize)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At least some of the amino acids in these proteins curl to form what's called a basic helix-loop-helix motif.