I had deployed once as a helicopter second pilot (H2P), and qualified as a helicopter aircraft commander (HAC).
What does H2P stand for?
H2P stands for Helicopter Second Pilot
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H2P
- Hard 2 Obtain (hip hop)
- Heaven 2 Others (teen center)
- Helping to Overcome (various locations)
- Here 2 Own (Splinter Cell gaming clan)
- Hip-Hop Odyssey
- Hope 2 Others (ministry; various locations)
- House to Home Ownership (Loan)
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hail to Pitt (University of Pittsburgh fight song; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Hanzi to Pinyin (language conversion software)
- Honors Humanities Project (university-level coursework)
- Hospital-to-Physician (communication tool)
- Humanitarian Pandemic Preparedness (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies)
- Harvest-to-Query (software)
- Hire to Retire
- Histamine H2 Receptor
- H2-Receptor Antagonist
- Histamine type-2 receptor antagonist (stomach acid)
- Halo 2 Rpg Unlimited (gaming)
- HAI-2 (Hepatocyte Growth Factor Activator Inhibitor-2)-Related Small Peptide
Samples in periodicals archive:
The typical manning for a single plane, light-airborne-multipurpose-system (LAMPS) detachment consists of an officer in charge (OinC), at least one helicopter aircraft commander (HAC), and two helicopter second pilots (H2Ps).
As a new helicopter second pilot (H2P), I would confront many firsts on this flight.