HITRON END GAME SUMMARY If the Coast Guard's Helicopter Interdiction Tactical Squadron maintains its pace, the still young anti-narcotics team in 2005 will break its previous record in arrests and seizures: 2005 statistics as of January 7, 2005: 11 day cases 4 night cases.
What does HITRON stand for?
HITRON stands for Helicopter Interdiction Tactical Squadron
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Hiroshima Institute of Technology Polytechnic (Japan)
- Health Information Technology Policy Council
- Holiday India Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- Hit Probability
- Homeland Infrastructure Threat and Risk Analysis Center
- High Altitude Atmospheric Transmission
- High Point Transit
- High resolution Transmission Model
- Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Responsibility, Accountability, and Service to People
- Health Information Technology Resource Center (Rockville, MD; US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Health Information Trust Alliance (various organizations)
- Hawaii Information Transfer System
- Hawaiian Interisland Telecommunications System
- Head Impact Telemetry System (football helmet)
- Head Impact Telemetry System (Simbex)
- Head-end in the Sky
- Headquarters Invoice Tracking System
- Helicopter Instrument Training School
- Hierarchical Integrated Test Simulator
- High Impact Technology Solutions (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Airborne Use of Force Airborne use of force (AUF) is expanding beyond its current application by Helicopter Interdiction Tactical Squadron Jacksonville, Fla.
The Coast Guard's Helicopter Interdiction Tactical Squadron (HITRON) Jacksonville, Fla.