An MH-53E Sea Dragon of Helicopter Combat Support Squadron 4 was destroyed, but there were no fatalities, following a crash at NAS Sigonella, Italy, on 16 February.
What does HC-4 stand for?
HC-4 stands for Helicopter Combat Support Squadron 4 (US Navy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Hydrocortisone Cream
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Hyperbolic Congruence
- Microsoft Windows Help Compiler
- Hearing Conservation and Audiometric Database Analysis
- Humanitarian Coordinator (for Iraq)
- Huffman Code Over A 1-Dimensional Subspace
- Huffman Code Over A 2-Dimensional Subspace
- Helicopter Coordinator (Airborne)
- Horizontal canal type of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- Hardware-Constrained Low-Density Parity Check
- Hollywood Central Performing Arts Center (Hollywood, FL)
- Hydrocarbon Selective Catalyst Reduction
- High-Capacity Spatial-Division Multiple Access (wireless broadband technology)
- Head Circumference/Abdominal Circumference
- Holy Cross School of Theology/Hellenic College (Greek Orthodox college/seminary)
- Head Circumference/Body Length Ratio
- Hesperidin Complex and Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
An MH-53E Sea Dragon of Helicopter Combat Support Squadron 4 suffered Class A damage on 10 August when it became airborne during a stop on the taxiway in the wash area and struck the ground at NAS Sigonella, Italy.
A Helicopter Combat Support Squadron 4 MH-53E Sea Dragon was damaged when landing following a takeoff emergency at NAS Sigonella, Italy, on 27 June.