The Navy's 24th fleet consisting of Sabalan destroyer and Kharg helicopter carrier, docked at China's Zhangjiagang port on March 4 after sailing 13,000 kilometers in 40 days.
What does CVH stand for?
CVH stands for Helicopter Carrier
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CVH
We have 44 other meanings of CVH in our Acronym Attic
- Central Victorian Group Training (Australia)
- Constant Volume Gas Thermometer
- Carrières de la Vallée Heureuse (French quarry)
- Cedar Valley Hospice (Waterloo, IA)
- Centrum Voor Huwelijkscontacten (Belgium)
- Club Victor Hugo (French fitness club)
- Colorado Vacation Home (real estate rental)
- Compound-valve-angle Hemispherical Combustion-chamber (Ford cylinder head design and family of engines)
- continuous venous hemodialysis
- Crescent Valley High School (Corvallis, OR)
- Hollister Municipal Airport (Hollister, CA)
- Cash Value Home Alliance (Murrieta, CA)
- Catawba Valley Heritage Alliance (North Carolina)
- Catawba Valley Hosiery Association (Charlotte,, NC)
- Central Valley Hyer Athletics
- Comox Valley Harbour Authority (Canada)
- Computer Virus Hysteria Awards
- Cypress Village Homeowners Association (California)
- Carmel Valley Historic Airpark Society (Carmel Valley, CA)
- Cooperative Vehicle-Highway Automation Systems (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): [bar] The British Royal Navy helicopter carrier HMS Ocean passes the Millennium Dome arena as it travels up the River Thames for an Olympics security exercise
The helicopter carrier had to return early from exercise off Norway after colliding with a tug boat on March 9 in the port of Harstad, leading to damage above the waterline, the Royal Navy said.
Helicopter carrier HMS Ocean -- the biggest warship.
An electronic countermeasures unit are working from a Royal Navy helicopter carrier off the Libyan coast.
London and Paris said last month they would contribute attack helicopters to the Libya mission, basing the choppers respectively on the helicopter carriers Tonnerre of France and Britain s HMS Ocean.
In Paris, the military said the BPC newspaper said the modern helicopter carrier had left Toulon with 12 helicopters aboard intended for operations in Libya.
Fleeing the unrest in Libya, growing numbers of people have fled over the northwestern border into Tunisia, including Egyptians now stuck in refugee camps with little prospect of getting home erupted, Tunisia's regional Red Crescent said it was sending a helicopter carrier to waters off Libya to help evacuate' efforts to evacuate refugees from Libya.