What does HIT-SI stand for?
HIT-SI stands for Helicity Injected Torus-Steady Inductive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Host Integration Tool (software)
- Housing Investment Trust (UK)
- Hughes Improved Terminal
- Human Intelligence Task
- Human Interface Technology
- HVAA (High Value Airborne Assets) Intercept Tool (US Air Force)
- Hyundae Information Technology Inc.
- Tubular Metal Halide-Single Ended (lighting)
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia Type 2
- Hypervelocity Impact Test Facility
- Hawaii Interpreters and Translators Association
- Helsinki Information Technology Association
- Himalayan Institute Teachers Association
- Hospitality Industry Technology Association
- Hospitality Information Technology Association
- Houston Interpreters and Translators Association (Texas)
- High-Altitude Target and Background (program)
- Health Information Technology Advisory Committee (Texas)
- Heavy Industry Training Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Hispanics Taking Action in the Community (Shakopee, MN)