The Manchester Harley Owners Group crew welcome all riders and bikes regardless of make at their informal weekly nights near Widnes, and Harley-Davidson as a whole is inviting everyone to join in its Lightning Run in aid of the Amazon Heart and the Helen Rollason Heal Cancer Charity at the end of this month.
What does HRHCC stand for?
HRHCC stands for Helen Rollason Heal Cancer Charity (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Royal Tongan Airlines, Tonga (ICAO code)
- Hampton Redevelopment and Housing Authority (Virginia)
- Harrisonburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority (Virginia)
- Hawaii Rural Health Association (Pahala, HI, USA)
- Heartland Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Honorary Member of the Royal Hibernian Academy
- Hume Rural Health Alliance (Australia)
- Hampton Roads Health Coalition (Virginia)
- Hudson Regional Health Commission (Seacaucus, NJ)
- Humoral Rejection with Hemodynamic Compromise
- Hampton Roads Harley Davidson, Inc
- Hermitage Road Historic District (Richmond, VA)
- Hospital Regional Hans Dieter Schmidt (Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil)
- High Resolution High Definition Television
- Hanford (Site) Regional Historical Earthquake
- Hanford Region Historic Earthquake
- Human Recombinant H-Ferritin
- Human Recombinant Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Hurricane-Resistant Home Improvement Program (National Research and Development Foundation; St. Lucia)
- Hare Rama Hare Krishna (film)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If he was able to laugh about it, it was more than red-faced BBC bosses could do after being told that two prizes they had offered in aid of the Helen Rollason Heal Cancer charity had turned up on e-bay.