Excited ticket-holders at the Heineken Music Hall were looking forward to a performance of their iconic hit I Am The Resurrection to complete their gig.
What does HMH stand for?
HMH stands for Heineken Music Hall (Netherlands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMH
We have 39 other meanings of HMH in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Material Guide Sheet
- Hellenic Military Geographical Service
- Historical Miniatures Gaming Society
- Human Muscle Glycogen Synthase
- Human-Mouse Gene Searcher (bioinformatics)
- Hansa Meyer Global Transport GmbH (Bremen; Germany)
- Heavy Machine Gun Tripod
- Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism (Bethlehem University)
- Hamburger Medien Haus (German: Hamburg Media House; Germany)
- Harford Memorial Hospital (Havre De Grace, MD, USA)
- High Mountain Heli-Skiing (Teton Village, WY)
- Historical Museum of Hokkaido (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Historisches Museum Hannover (German historical museum; Hannover, Germany)
- Hongwanji Mission of Hawaii (Buddhism)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (publishing company)
- Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron (US DoD)
- Hamburg Municipal Hockey Association
- Hereditary Microspherocytic Hemolytic Anemia
- Hespeler Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Half Man Half Biscuit (1980s English band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That could all change with this repackaged platinum edition as it includes a live DVD, recorded with the Grandmono Orchestra at Amsterdam's Heineken Music Hall, that shows her fantastic stage presence and powerful, sultry vocals - with a brilliant Lady Gaga cover.
Amsterdam from pounds 289pp: Catch the multi-talented singer, songwriter Bruno Mars performing at the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam on July 5.
We're backstage at Amsterdam's Heineken Music Hall and I'm anxious to ask Francis about the 40th anniversary of Quo's first hit, their new stage show and their first Christmas single.
The singer, who was performing at the Heineken Music Hall, said earlier this week that the bigger her hair, the more stressed out she is.