What does HCPFH stand for?
HCPFH stands for Heilbrunn Center for Population and Family Health (Columbia University; New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Healthcare Private Equity Association (trade association)
- Human Cytoplasmic Polyadenylation Element Binding
- Health Care Product Evaluation Center (University of Virginia School of Nursing)
- Henderson County Partnership for Economic Development (North Carolina)
- Health Care and Promotion Fund (est. 1995; Hong Kong)
- Health Care Policy and Financing
- Health Care Provider Form
- Homeopathy Course Providers Forum (UK)
- Health Care and Promotion Fund Committee
- Hemolytic Plaque-Forming Cell
- Harris County Public Health & Environmental Services (Houston, TX)
- Heartland Center for Public Health Preparedness
- Hennepin County Public Health Protection (Minnesota)
- Harmonized Consumer Price Index
- Hastings and Cinque Ports Iris
- Health Care Providers Inventory (questionnaire)
- Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.
- Hospice Care Performance Inventory (questionnaire)
- Harris County Public Infrastructure Department (Houton, TX)
- Hague Conference on Private International Law