All participants also underwent a heart health check-up, which included measuring their blood pressure, blood sugar, as well as their height-to-weight ratio, or body mass index.
What does HWR stand for?
HWR stands for Height-to-Weight Ratio (body measurement)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWR
We have 26 other meanings of HWR in our Acronym Attic
- Harwich Water Quality Task Force (Massachusetts)
- Half-Wave Rectifier
- Half-Wave Retarder
- Hand Writing Recognition
- Harbison-Walker Refractories (various locations)
- Hardware Removal (orthopedics)
- Hardware Replacement
- Hazardous Waste Reduction
- Hazardous Waste Regulations
- Heavy Water Reactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tam Fry, chairman of the child growth foundation and board member for the National Obesity Forum, (NOF) urged parents to be aware of body mass index or height-to-weight ratio.
57m (5'2") tall with normal height-to-weight ratio and good eyesight (normal colour vision is needed for some jobs).