: Inventory data Main Building approximately 14,200 mA of rentable space, approximately 57,700 mA of enclosed space, approx 9900 sqm built area, approximately 29 400 sqm, Land area, about 8 m in height above ground level.
What does HAG stand for?
HAG stands for Height above Ground (measurement)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAG
We have 70 other meanings of HAG in our Acronym Attic
- Human Amniotic Fluid Transferrin
- Hebrew Academy of the Five Towns and Rockaway (New York, NY)
- History of Art, Film and Visual Media (BIrkbeck College school, University of London)
- Happy Artist for You (website)
- Healthy Airwaves for Youth (est. 2002; UNICEF)
- Hansen Assembly of God (Hansen, Idaho)
- Hardware Action Group
- Hazardous Activity Group (US DoD/US NSA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
b], (5) temperature gradient at a height z = 1 m, z - height above ground.
For example, if the stick's height above ground is 100 cm (1 m) and its shadow is 40 cm, the ratio of shadow to actual height is 40 : 100 or 4 : 10 If the tree's shadow is 200 cm (2 m) long the ratio of shadow to height will be the same, 200 : height or 4 : 10 Because 4 x 50 = 200, the same factor will give the height: 10 x 50 = 500.
Radio altimeter readings provide a 'snapshot' height above ground and can give a false impression of clearance margins in regions where terrain rises sharply ahead of the aircraft.
oThe panoramic views are like those from an airplane, such is your height above ground.
With air temperature increasing with height above ground instead of decreasing, polluted smog was trapped close to the surface.