Police say Djuric beat a Heermann's gull with a stick and broke its wing in Laguna Beach on New Year's Eve.
What does HEEG stand for?
HEEG stands for Heermann's Gull (bird species)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEEG
We have 1 other meaning of HEEG in our Acronym Attic
- Healthy Eating Every Day (various organizations)
- Helicopter Emergency Egress Device (Submersible Systems)
- High Energy Electron Diffraction
- Hardness Enhancement and Evaluation of Detector Subarrays
- Helicopter Emergency Egress Device System (breathing apparatus; US Coast Guard)
- Hierarchical Evolutionary Engineering Design System (software package)
- Home Electronic Entertainment Equipment (FCC)
- Higher Education Endowment Fund
- Higher Education for Education for All (International Association of Universities)
- Higher Education Entrepreneurship Group (London, England, UK)
- Home Elemental Enteral Hyperalimentation
- Health Employee and Economy Improvement Act (Oklahoma)
- Helicopter Emergency Egress Lighting System
- Honing Executive English Language Skills (University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler)
- Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat (medical)
- Highly Elliptical Earth Orbit
- Higher Education Environmental Performance Improvement (UK)
- Higher Education Equal Opportunities Network (est. 1992; UK)
- Hanoi Environmental Education Project (Vietnam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
History and status of colonies of Heermann's Gull in Mexico.
In these waters, schools of sardines converge to provide a readily available food source for the 300,000 Heermann's gulls and 50,000 elegant and royal terns that nest on the island.