The Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek Theorem and the Factor-Content of Latin American Exports.
What does HOV stand for?
HOV stands for Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek (trade model)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOV
We have 23 other meanings of HOV in our Acronym Attic
- Helping Our Undergraduates Succeed in Education (West Virginia)
- High Objective Uniform State Evaluation (New Jersey)
- Homeownership Opportunities for Uniformed Services and Educators
- High Objective Uniform State Standard of Evaluation (public education)
- Hamburger Omnibus Verein eV (Germany)
- Hand of Virtue (Everquest gaming)
- Haunch of Venison
- Heartbreak on Vinyl (Blake Lewis album)
- Heat Of Vaporization
- Heavy Occupancy Vehicle
- High Occupancy Vehicle
- High Octane Vehicle (racecar)
- Hill of Vision
- Homogeneity of Variance (business measurement)
- Hoogwaardig Openbaar Vervoer (Dutch: High Quality Public Transport)
- Hospital Outpatient Visit
- Human Operated Vehicle
- Hydraulically Operated Valve
- Hall on Virginia Avenue (George Washington University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 The Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek (HOV) theory has been a central focus of empirical research in international trade ever since.
Davis and Weinstein consider various explanations of the failures of the Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek (HOV) formulation and their relationship to the data on technology and absorption.