Perhaps it is this apprehension that influences the authors to orient the readers with the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson theorems in standard 2 x 2 framework and the 2 x 3 specific factor model, popular in international economics.
What does HOS stand for?
HOS stands for Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson (economics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOS
We have 100 other meanings of HOS in our Acronym Attic
- Harnessing of Spirit (gaming)
- Head of Sales (various locations)
- Head of School
- Head of Scrutiny (UK)
- Head of Section
- Head of State (political title)
- Head Office System
- Healing Our Spirit (Vancouver, BC)
- Health Outcomes Survey (Medicare survey)
- Heavy Oilfield Services (gas compressor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson (HOS) model has been challenged in several ways.
As familiarity becomes complete, the results of the 2 x 2 Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson model are obtained.