Homemade Whipped Cream 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup powdered sugar 1/8 teaspoon pure almond extract Chill a metal bowl and the beaters you will use for at least two hours.
What does HWC stand for?
HWC stands for Heavy Whipping Cream (food)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWC
We have 82 other meanings of HWC in our Acronym Attic
- Handle With Care
- Hardest Working Collection (Old Spice)
- Hardware Configuration
- Hardy Wine Company Limited (Australia)
- Harmonized Wage Code
- Hassett Willis and Company (consulting firm; Washington, DC)
- Hazardous Waste Combustor
- Hazardous Waste Coordinator
- Head-Wind Component
- Health & Wellness Center
- Heavyweight Champion
- Heriot-Watt College (UK)
- Hispanic Women's Corporation
- Historically Women's College
- History of Western Civilization (course; various schools)
- Hollywood Watch Company (est. 2017)
- Home Warranty Company
- Homeless World Cup
- Homework Center (various locations)
- Hospice of Washington County (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We won't tell them that we're adding heavy whipping cream to our recipe for Mexican hot chocolate.
MILK CHOCOLATE MOCHA SAUCE In a microwave-safe container, heat 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream until boiling.
Marie manages to add enough butter and heavy whipping cream to turn a roasted chicken meal into a Big Mac.
To make sour cream, take 1 cup fresh cream (or heavy whipping cream from the store).
Cook 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream and a scant 1/4 teaspoon dried culinary lavender in a small saucepan over medium heat until hot but not boiling.