The state of confusion on the outskirts of Mersa Matruh and in the border city of Sallum in the past few weeks spoke for itself, where hundreds of heavy transport vehicles were backed up, parked at the side of the road leading up to the Sallum plateau.
What does HTV stand for?
HTV stands for Heavy Transport Vehicle (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HTV
We have 41 other meanings of HTV in our Acronym Attic
- Holy Trinity United Methodist Church (Danvers, MA)
- Harvard Trade Union Program
- Home Theatre Uninterruptible Power Supply
- H-II Transfer Vehicle
- Habitual Traffic Violator
- Hamburger Tennis Verband (German: Hamburg Tennis Association; Hamburg, Germany)
- Harlech Television (Wales, UK)
- Health, Taste, Vitality (website)
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Heavy Tactical Vehicle
- Heidenheimer Tarifverbund (German)
- Hoops Television
- Hrvatska Televizija (Croatian television)
- Hyères-Toulon Var Basket (French basketball club; Toulon, France)
- Hypersonic Technology Vehicle (aircraft)
- Hypersonic Test Vehicle
- Hiap Teck Venture Berhad (steel company; Malaysia)
- High-Tech Venture Center (Seoul, South Korea)
- Homer Township Vision Center (Homer Glen, IL)
- Department of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rajput drew attention to the broken roads and streets in SITE blocks F, T, Hashmi Colony and Technical Training Centre which were badly impeding the movement of heavy transport vehicles.
According to sources, most of the people driving big buses are using simple Heavy Transport Vehicle (HTV) licences for commercial-driving purposes, which reveals the unprofessional attitude of drivers as evident from the increased number of accidents due to negligence of bus drivers.
Nearly 50 additional heavy transport vehicles are being distributed around the country at a cost of pounds 7m to help the Fire and Rescue Services deal with emergencies.
Under the project six new bridges would also be constructed, he said adding, the bridges would have six lanes on each side whereas roadway would be designed as five lane each side including three flexible lanes for light transport vehicles and two rigid lanes for heavy transport vehicles.