Heavy Rare Earth Elements HREE = Dy, Er, Ho, Lu, Tb, Tm, Yb, Y; Medium Rare Earth Elements MREE = Eu, Gd, Sm; Light Rare Earths LREE Ce, La, Pr, Nd; Total Rare Earth Elements - TREE.
What does HREE stand for?
HREE stands for Heavy Rare Earth Element(s)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HREE in our Acronym Attic
- Hospitality Real Estate Counselors
- Human Research Ethics Committee (Australia)
- Human Retinal Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Hunt Real Estate Corporation
- Hypo Real Estate Capital Corporation (Germany)
- Hudson River Environmental Conditions Observing System (monitoring station network)
- Human Research and Engineering Directorate
- Human Research and Engineering Division
- Human Rights Education Department (European Roma Rights Centre)
- Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance (Virginia)
- High-Resolution Electron Energy Loss
- High-Resolution Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy
- Hash Reference (programming languages)
- Health Research Endowment Fund (Ministry of Health; Singapore)
- Hip-Hop Research and Education Fund (New York, NY)
- Histamine Release Enhancing Factor (immunology)
- Horizontal Refresh (video)
- Hypertext Reference
- Hypo Real Estate Group (Munich, Germany)
- High Renin Essential Hypertension (endocrinology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Export quotas for the Chinese rare-earth industry Source: Chinese Ministry of Commerce, Metal-Pages and IMCOA Interestingly, this year's announcement differs from previous years by providing a full year target quota rather than six month quotas and by defining separate quota allocations for light rare earth elements (LREs) and medium / heavy rare earth elements (MREs/HREs), evidently in an effort to better balance the export market.