South Korea's No 2 oil refiner GS Caltex will invest almost $1 billion to raise its heavy oil upgrading capacity by a quarter from 2013, as it races to be the country's top producer of high-value distillates.
What does HOU stand for?
HOU stands for Heavy Oil Upgrading
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOU
We have 3 other meanings of HOU in our Acronym Attic
- Hot Off the Wire (website)
- Halon Options Technical Working Conference (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Heart Of Texas West Point Society
- Hats Off to You
- Headline of the Year
- Horse of the Year (various organizations)
- Heart of Texas Young Marines
- Hands-On Universe (educational program; University of California, Berkeley)
- Hanoi Open University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Head of Unit (various locations)
- Hellenic Open University (Greece)
- Hordes of the Underdark (gaming, Neverwinter Nights Expansion Pack)
- Houston, TX, USA - Houston Hobby Airport (Airport Code)
- Hospice of Union County (Monroe, NC)
- Hanging on Your Every Word
- Houston Oracle Users Group
- Hungarian Oracle User Group
- Hellenic Organization of University Graduates of America
- Hillary Obama United Not Divided
- Home Owners Utility Services (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The decrease reflects reduced investment requirements as three heavy oil upgrading projects in the Orinoco Tar Belt are completed.