50 plus booking fees, and go on sale at 9am today, but fans who can't wait for the shows or the album can relive former glories on Heavy Metal Thunder - The Movie.
What does HMT stand for?
HMT stands for Heavy Metal Thunder
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HMT
We have 91 other meanings of HMT in our Acronym Attic
- Hand-held Multi-media Terminal
- Handset Modular Cord
- Harbor Maintenance Tax
- Hatfield and McCoy Trails (West Virginia)
- Hauteur Manométrique Totale
- Hazard Mitigation Team
- Hazardous Materials Table (49 CFR 172.101)
- Health Management Team (various locations)
- Health Management Technology (magazine)
- Heavy Metal Telecaster (guitars)
- Heavy Mounted Trooper (gaming, Star Wars)
- Helicopter Marine Training
- Hemet (Amtrak station code; Hemet, CA)
- Her Majesty's Treasury (UK)
- Hexamethylenetetramine (heterocyclic organic compound)
- High Mobility Trailer (US Army)
- Higher Mother Tongue
- Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd.
- Hired Military Transport (UK)
- His Majesty's Transport
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: MIKE TORPEY GET ready for a blast of heavy metal thunder from Ford's latest limited edition supermini.
Byline: Mike Torpey GET ready for a blast of heavy metal thunder from Ford's latest limited edition supermini.
metal STONE SOUR Thursday October 28 Birmingham NIA 0844 338 8000 HOT on the heels of their acclaimed Download Festival set, Slipknot's Corey Taylor brings heavy metal thunder to Birmingham.
This week's myPod comes from Darren Healy, a man who loves his heavy metal thunder.
Byline: Billy Sloan The rock legends mark their 41st year of heavy metal thunder with a four-date UK tour.
Young Lewis Hamilton is proving - for himself and his sponsors - that the heavy metal thunder of Formula One is rapidly turning into gold thanks to his prodigious talent.